Canada is ranked number one in quality of life. Canada is one of the best countries to raise kids with cultural diversity, social security benefits, advanced infrastructure facilities, quality of life, etc. Also, there are a lot of options for a job. Thus Canada is a great place to live, study and work.
What is a student visa?
A student visa is a kind of endorsement that is added to a passport of a student who is enrolled at qualified educational institutes by the government of the country in which a student is interested in immigrating to.
Why choose Canada for study?
If you are willing to go abroad for your study then Canada is the best place for you as it will serve you best quality of life along with best education systems all over the world. Also, Canada is a leading destination for students all over the world. It provides the best education at a reasonable cost of tuition fees and quality institutes.
If you want to study in Canada then there are some lucrative benefits for you mentioned below:
- Along with life quality, Canada is on top for quality education also. That means you will get a highly qualified education that will create a lot of opportunities for you in future for the betterment of your career. That also means your future will be bright after your study in Canada.
- As compared to other countries, Canada provides quality education to a student at a reasonable cost. Cost of living and education in Canada is affordable. That means you will get an education at a cost that can be easily afforded.
- If you are living in Canada as a student you will be having the most peaceful and multicultural environment in Canada. People of Canada are very frank and you will not feel uncomfortable being with them. There are also a lot of ethnic clubs and associations for immigrants. So it will be easy for you to find ethnic food of different cultures.]
- As Canada is ranked number one in quality life so there are fewer safety issues compared to other countries. Being a student, you will be treated equally as a Canadian student is treated.
- As Canada is a bilingual country and is best in language training. There are two main languages taught in Canada one is English and the other language is French. So being a student in Canada you will become fluent in both the languages.
- Canada provides you with a campus with the latest technology and a lot of opportunities to learn and to gain experience through government run by students, radio, newspapers and businesses.
- Being a student of Canada for long, you are allowed to apply for permanent residency in Canada. For this, you don’t have to leave Canada and then come back after getting a permanent residency visa. So you can live as a permanent residence in Canada after the completion of your study.
- The main element of study in Canada is research. The government of Canada supports research including telecommunications, medicines, agriculture, computer technology and environmental science. So you have a lot of opportunity for researches in Canada as a student.
- If you are applying for a visa as a student, then you must be accepted by designated learning institutions (DLI) of Canada
- You may need to show that your financial status is strong enough to pay your education fee, accommodation charges in Canada, return transportation.
- You may need to perform a medical test to show that your health is good enough to travel and settle in another country.
- You should not be included in any kind of criminal offence.
Basic requirement to enter Canada
It doesn’t matter whether you are coming to Canada for study, work, live permanently or tourism, everyone must fulfil the basic requirement. Those basic requirements are,
- You must not pose a threat to the health, safety, or security of Canada.
- You must not be included in any criminal activity.
- You must not give fake information or documents that can be related to your application
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.