Apply for Canada PR visa – 4166 (Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers)
Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, produce reports and administer elementary, secondary and post-secondary education policies and programs. They are employed by government departments, school boards, research institutes, professional associations and educational and other organizations throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- curriculum developer
- curriculum planner
- education consultant
- education outreach program co-ordinator
- education policy officer
- education policy supervisor
- education program co-ordinator
- education program officer
- education researcher
- special education co-ordinator
- adult education consultant
- adult education program officer
- andragogy specialist
- art co-ordinator – education
- board of education inspector
Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct research, produce reports and administer education policies and programs
- Evaluate curriculum programs and recommend improvements
- Develop the structure, content and objectives of new programs
- Conduct statistical analyses to determine cost and effectiveness of education policies and programs
- Provide ongoing professional development, training and consultative services to teachers and other professionals throughout the public and private sector
- Develop teaching materials and other resources for program delivery
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops and symposia
- May supervise the work of other education policy researchers, consultants or program officers
- May administer specialized testing and assessment programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in education or in a discipline such as social science or business administration is required.
- A master’s degree in education may be required.
- Specialized training or certification may be required.
- Several years of experience as a school teacher are usually required.
- A teacher’s certificate for the province of employment is usually required when employed by provincial education ministries.
- Progression to managerial positions is possible with experience.
- College and other vocational instructors (4021)
- Educational counsellors (4033)
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (4032)
- Government managers – education policy development and program administration (0413)
- Psychology assistants (except university) (in 4164 Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers)
- Secondary school teachers (4031)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.