Apply for Canada PR visa – 5133 (Musicians and singers)
This unit group includes musicians, singers and teachers of vocal and instrumental music. Musicians and singers perform with orchestras, choirs, opera companies and popular bands in establishments such as concert halls, lounges and theatres and in film, television and recording studios. Music teachers teach in conservatories, academies and private homes.
- church organist
- guitar player
- music teacher – musicians
- opera singer
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Play one or more instruments as soloists or as members of a musical group before audiences or for recording purposes.
- Sing musical arrangements as soloists or as members of vocal groups before audiences or for recording purposes.
Teachers of music or voice
- Teach technique, interpretation and music theory to students through private or group lessons.
- Musicians and singers usually specialize in specific genres of music such as classical, country, ethnic, jazz, opera or popular music.
- Musical training from a university or college or through private instruction is usually required.
- Members of orchestras and other professional classical musicians and singers usually require a university degree in music.
- Musical talent and ability, as demonstrated during an audition, are important hiring criteria.
- Membership in a guild or union related to the occupation or type of performance may be required.
- Conductors, composers and arrangers (5132)
- Elementary school music teachers (in 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers)
- Professors of music (in 4011 University professors and lecturers)
- Secondary school music teachers (in 4031 Secondary school teachers)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.