Apply for Canada PR visa – 5136 (Painters, sculptors and other visual artists)
Painters, sculptors and other visual artists create original paintings, drawings, sculptures, engravings and other artistic works. They are usually self-employed. This group also includes art instructors and teachers, who are usually employed by art schools.
- art teacher (except primary, secondary and post-secondary education)
- artistic painter
- portrait painter
- silkscreen artist
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Create drawings, paintings and other artwork using oils, pastels, watercolours, charcoal, ink and other media.
- Create sculptures, statues and other three-dimensional artwork by shaping, carving and working with materials such as clay, ice, paper, stone, wood or metal.
Art instructors and teachers
- Teach students the techniques and methods of drawing, painting, sculpting and other forms of artistic expression.
- Creative ability and talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, and knowledge of the safe use of materials, tools and equipment are required. Art programs are offered at universities, colleges and private art schools.
- A college diploma in fine arts techniques may be required.
- Art instructors and teachers may be required to have a university degree or college diploma in a field related to art.
- Artisans and craftspersons (5244)
- Graphic designers and illustrators (5241)
- Fine arts professor – university (in 4011 University professors and lecturers)
- Fine arts teacher – college level (in 4021 College and other vocational instructors)
- Art teachers – secondary school (in 4031 Secondary school teachers)
- Art teachers – elementary school (in 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.