This visa is for all those parents who are living in other country but their child is living in Australia as an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible citizen. This visa allows such parents to migrate to Australia and live with their child in Australia as a permanent resident. This visa has no expiry. The Applicants of this visa holder can live in Australia indefinitely.
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate has lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.
In order to become eligible for this visa, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must have a child who should be a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand, citizen
- The applicants must be sponsored by their child who must be 18 years or older and a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- The Applicant must have Assurance of support.
- The applicant must meet the health and character requirements
- An applicant who is a holder of this visa is free to stay anywhere in Australia.
- This visa allows applicants to live with their child in Australia.
- An applicant can work and study in Australia
- An applicant with this visa can access the Medicare healthcare scheme
- An applicant with this visa can sponsor their relative for permanent resident in Australia
- The applicants can travel to and from Australia for five years
- There is also an opportunity to apply for Australian Citizenship
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.