Apply for Canada PR visa – 4167 (Recreation, sports and fitness policy researchers, consultants and program officers)
This unit group includes those who oversee and administer recreation, sports and fitness programs and activities, provide consulting services, conduct research and develop programs and policies related to recreation, sports and physical fitness. They are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments, recreation, sports, fitness and health care facilities, retirement homes, community centres, sports and fitness consulting firms and organizations, or they may be self-employed.
- fitness policy analyst
- recreation consultant
- sports analyst
- sports and recreation consultant
- sports consultant
- sports policy analyst
- sports program supervisor
- aquatic program co-ordinator
- arts and crafts programs co-ordinator
- community recreation and leisure consultant
- community recreation and leisure counsellor
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
Recreation, sports and fitness policy analysts
- Conduct research and develop government policies related to recreation, sports, fitness and athletic safety and standards.
Sports program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to sports associations and other organizations in the design, development and administration of sports programs and activities.
Fitness program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to community groups, corporations, schools and other organizations in the design and development of fitness programs and activities. They may write proposals and public relations statements for corporations, industry and the fitness community.
Recreation program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to communities, corporations, institutions and other organizations in the design, development and promotion of recreation programs and activities.
Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate sports, fitness and recreation programs, and special sporting events.
- A university degree in recreation administration, sports administration, physical education, kinesiology or related discipline combined with some work experience in a related field or a college diploma in a recreation, sports or fitness program combined with some experience in a related field is required.
- Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors require experience as program leaders or instructors in recreation, sports and fitness. Certification in program specialization, such as fitness or lifesaving, may also be required.
- Mobility among recreation, sports and fitness consultants may be restricted within individual area of expertise.
- Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors may progress to recreation, sports and fitness management positions with experience.
- Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness (5254)
- Recreation, sports and fitness program and service directors (0513)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.