Apply for Canada PR visa – 4313 (Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Armed Forces)
This unit group consists of Canadian Armed Forces personnel who are non-commissioned officers (NCOs) or members of other non-commissioned ranks. They provide collective defence measures to protect Canadian waters, land, airspace and other interests. All ranks of non-commissioned officers and members in the air force, army, and navy are included in this unit group.
- able seaman – armed forces
- armour defence gunner
- armoured soldier
- artillery soldier
- assault pioneer
- chief petty officer first class
- chief petty officer second class
Personnel in non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Forces perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate armoured vehicles, artillery, hand-held weapons and other military combat equipment and defence systems
- Conduct peacekeeping operations and enforce cease-fire agreements
- Engage in non-combat operations for humanitarian efforts
- Provide assistance in emergency situations, such as civil disorder, natural disasters and major accidents
- Participate in drills and other training in preparation for peacekeeping, combat and natural disaster relief duties
- Perform administrative and guard duties.
- Personnel in this unit group are assigned to specific operations related to reconnaissance, peacekeeping, disaster relief and combat.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Three months of basic military training are provided.
- Specialized training in the operation and maintenance of military equipment and systems is provided.
- Progression to commissioned officer occupations is possible with additional training and experience.
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.