Apply for Canada PR visa – 4411 (Home child care providers)
Home child care providers care for children on an ongoing or short-term basis. They care for the well-being and physical and social development of children, assist parents with child care and may assist with household duties. They provide care primarily in their own homes or in the children’s homes, where they may also reside. They are employed by private households and child-care agencies, or they may be self-employed.
- child care live-in caregiver
- child care provider – private home
- parent’s helper
- au pair
- au pair girl
- babysitter – fitness centre
- babysitter – shopping centre
- babysitting caregiver
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
Home child care providers
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s or own residence
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- Care for foster children, usually on an emergency or temporary basis, as a primary guardian under general direction of foster parent agency
- Consult foster parent agency supervisors for advice and when problems arise
- Administer foster care programs for foster children, as directed by foster parent agency social workers.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Home child care providers, parent’s helpers and foster parents may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
- Child care or household management experience may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required.
- First aid certification and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training may be required.
- There is mobility among occupations in this group.
- Child care workers – daycare (in 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants)
- Live-in caregivers for seniors and persons with disabilities (in 4412 Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.