Apply for Canada PR visa – 5132 (Conductors, composers and arrangers)
This unit group includes those who conduct bands and orchestras, compose musical works and arrange instrumental and vocal compositions. They are employed by symphony and chamber orchestras, bands, choirs, sound recording companies, and orchestras for ballet and opera performances, or they may be self-employed.
- choir director
- music adapter
- artistic director – music
- band conductor
- band director
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Select and interpret musical works and lead bands, orchestras and choirs during rehearsals and performances.
- Create musical compositions such as television and film scores, theme music, songs, symphonies and music for interactive products such as video games.
- Adapt and modify musical compositions to convey desired themes and to suit particular instrumental and vocal performances.
- Conductors, composers and arrangers usually specialize in a particular genre of music such as classical, country, jazz or popular.
- A university degree in music or completion of a program at a music academy, conservatory or school of music is usually required.
- A period of specialized study related to conducting, composing or arranging is usually required.
- Experience as a musician is required.
- Musical and creative talent and ability, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are important hiring criteria.
- Composers often work as arrangers.
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.