Why to migrate as a PR in Canada?
Most of the countries are making tough rules for immigration and permanent residence policies. On the other side, Canada is an example that has lenient and ideal Canada immigration policies. Canada is on the top of the list of best immigration countries as it has the maximum migration all over the world. People all over the world choose Canada for their migration because it serves the best of everything. Also, it is known as the best country when it comes to “Quality life”. You will get the best quality of life in Canada. If you are thinking of migrating to a new country that can enhance your life and career, then you must choose Canada. Canada offers a wide range of Canada visa but the most common and easy way Canada immigration is migrating on a Canada permanent resident visa or we can say that Canada Pr visa. That’s why people prefer moving to Canada as a Permanent Resident of Canada.
What does a Canada PR visa mean?
A Canada PR visa is nothing but a permanent resident visa that allows a person of another country to settle in Canada. A Canada PR visa is required if you are entering from your own country to Canada in order to settle over there. It is a kind of endorsement on the visa of a person that allows him or her to enter Canada as a Permanent Resident. Through this visa, you can live and work anywhere in Canada.
A Canada PR visa is valid only for 5 years. That means a person on this visa is allowed to live and work in Canada as a permanent resident for 5 years. After 5 years, they will be asked to leave Canada according to their rules and regulations. But if you want to live in Canada even if your Visa is expired, you can apply for renewal of the visa in order to live in Canada only. A permanent resident of Canada is given a PR card as a proof that they are a permanent resident of that country.
What are the Benefits of getting a PR in Canada?
Canada is a maple country with a multi-cultural environment that serves the best of everything to the people living in Canada. A Canada PR visa serves many benefits to its holders. A migrant is treated equally to a Canadian citizen by the government of Canada.
- Being a Canada PR, you have the same rights as a Canadian citizen.
- You will get most social benefits that Canadian citizen receive, including health care coverage through Canada PR visa.
- You are allowed to live, work or study anywhere in Canada. That means you are free to choose your location in Canada. You are allowed to live, work or study anywhere in Canada. It means you are free to choose your own location of work as well as the location of your place to live. There are no restrictions from the government of Canada for the same. You are allowed to select any location based on your interest.
- You can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending 3 out of 5 years as a permanent resident of Canada.
- You will get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
What a Canada PR cannot do?
Although, Canada is a country that serves the equal rights and the opportunities to a Canada Permanent Resident Card holder, there are few restrictions on the Canada PR visa holders. Those restrictions are:
- Being a Canada PR holder in Canada, you will be served equal right as served to a Canadian citizen except voting rights. A permanent resident cannot vote in an election in Canada. Also, you are not allowed to run for a political office.
- Being a Canada PR, you are not allowed to hold any kind of jobs that need a high-level security clearance
How to apply for a PR in Canada?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.